Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bottle Shops

Here liquor/beer and wine stores are called bottle shops.  Since I don't have a car and I like to make sure I have enough booze around, I go by the bottle shop quite often on my way home and get some beer or a couple bottles of wine.  Today while I was  every day on my way home, I thought, hmmm...maybe I want some Grey Goose for new years.  I hadn't yet really looked at prices, but now realize why they charge so much for it at the bars...

Grey Goose on "special" for $70

4 comments:

  1. Ha! They have those in Japan too, and there's some CRAZY stuff in those vending machines. Let us know if you want anything from the States!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you purchased the Grey Goose right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. better off drinking the aussie wine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get it...but settled with Kettle One. BUT...my mom and Cris brought be a big ole GG from the duty free shop!

    ReplyDelete