This week has been good. The PwC Australia office is closed for three weeks. Yes, that's right, three weeks! It is crazy...I actually had to get special approval to work during the firm closure (since I just got here and don't want to use all of my vaca..). I finally feel like I am setting in to my apartment. I have internet, cable (with Bravo, ESPN, MTV, E!...yay!) and most of my things are unpacked and put away.
Today I went running and when I came back had a notification for a package. Yipee! So I went to the mail store. When the man helping me came out from the back, he asked me if I had a car...um, no I don't. And he then said, these packages (yes, more than one!) are pretty big and heavy. I was not about to try and schlep two packages half a mile back to my house, so I took a cab home. Haha!
When I got home and opened the packages, I had the best Christmas Eve treats from Whitney....
| Mexican loot from Whitney!!! |
that is sooo awesome! you have some great friends!
ReplyDelete