Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lunches

So this week I had two drinking lunches!! Apparently this is normal here. When you go to a nice business lunch, they serve wine. Perfect...right up my alley! Though it does make it harder to go back to work. Also, my lunch yesterday was at Deloitte as we were meeting with all of the big 4 recruiters. It was a formal 3-course meal, with a waiter(who kept refilling my wine!), tablecloth, bread, etc. And this lunch was in their office building. Apparently that was just a normal business lunch...

I'm in Melbourne right now...first work trip! Haven't seen much but someone is taking me around today and I'm goon back to Sydney tonight. Flying domestically is like it was in the states in 1988. They don't look at your ID even once any time. It was weird. And, they served a full on breakfast on the plane!! It was awesome.

I move into my place on Wednesday and am sooo excited. I also will have Internet all the time there, so hopefully, I will be able to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment