Sunday, November 28, 2010

Skydiving!!

Last weekend I went skydiving and it was an amazing experience.  It was quite a bit scarier than I had anticipated...I don't think I realized exactly how high 15,000 feet was.  But once I was out of the plane, it was awesome.  Especially since I made it down to the ground!!  

I tried to upload the video, but I think it was too big to upload, so I have just posted some photos below.  
 
On the plane getting buckled up and ready to go

Getting ready to jump (or be pushed) out of the plane.  I feel sorry for the people who had to go after me...because as you can probably guess, I was panicking and not in a quiet way.







3 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! ARE YOU SERIOUS!! i cannot believe you did this. i can't decide if i'm jealous or i think you're crazy. and i think your choice of top is hilarious. i mean...who knows what will happen when you dive out of a plane...and you have a tank top on! love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT YOU DID THIS! YOU ARE AWESOME!
    and p.s. of course Megan would comment on your top! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just this and I love your comments! it is perfect that Megan commented on what I wore. I must admit that I didn't even think about what I was wearing until I got there and then thought...I hope it is okay I am wearing a tank top...and then thought...oh my gosh, I am going to be on video! haha!

    ReplyDelete